Monday 24 September 2012

Why do I always have so many lists?




Ok so I am getting older – aren’t we all? But my poor brain is getting so full that things often slip out of it, how do I solve this problem? I make a list! The only problem is these are getting slightly out of hand I now have so many lists I need a list to keep track of them.

I have a list in my kitchen for shopping, things I’ve run out of, things the children have asked for to have for dinner, things I’ve seen on TV and think I fancy trying that.

Then there’s my to do list - phones calls, housework (how can I forget to do that?), letters to answer, emails to reply to, birthdays and bills to pay.

I also have a Caroline’s Creations list – orders to make, ideas to try and things to buy (you all know about my ice cube tray obsession!)

Then there’s the list I have at work well actually I usually have two lists, things I really must do today and things I really must do soon.

Oh and I nearly forgot, sometimes I have one by my bed for things that keep me awake, I lie there worrying I’ll have forgotten them by the morning so I write them down.

Some of them are written on the back of an old bill or letter but some of them have their own little note pads, some plain but one is really pretty!

I googled list making obsession and the results were varied including it’s an ok thing to do to I have OCD – lol! Anyone who knows me will not believe that!

But I think I should try and calm my list making but how? Maybe I should make a list of suggestions?

Help me please!

Mrs Bath

1 comment:

  1. Oh I have lists for everything, too. What is in the freezer, shopping list next time I go out,list plan for the boys meals each week, To Do Today list, To Do this week list, list of things to look up on the internet. I admit to being a little OCD myself! Love that you use the same type face as I do on my blog.x

    ReplyDelete